jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

...money....


Money…. It’s a really complex topic. If you ask me, I think that there are things more important in life, but the truth is that in the last hundred years, the political systems of the powerful countries have made the life impossible without money. With the programmed obsolescence of the products that you consume, it is imperative to buy constantly replacement of the elements that are made to fail. So the only solution in these days is to accept the system and try to make more money so you can increase your life quality. Apart from that, in some countries - like ours (Chile) - you have to pay for health and education which are, in my opinion, rights that should be free of charge…so to summarize, if you don’t have money, you can’t go to school or University, go to the doctor, buy food or clothes, date people or something as simple as hang out with friends.
In my case, my parents help with money (so I can study), I also work in a kindergarten when they need help and I also have a student  grant in which give me an allowance every month. I’m very careful managing my budget because I have to spend my money in food (for my apartment or at University), bus or metro, photocopy, among other things… So I can’t pretend that I’m a big spender!!!!!. I must be really careful with my money.
Mmmmmm….if I were a millionaire I would invest my money in travel around the world…I don’t know if it’s a smart investment, but is the best for me!!!!!
Finally, If I needed money I don’t know what I could pawn….I don’t have valuable stuffs (in terms of money)…I suppose the only thing that I could pawn is my computer….and maybe some silver jewelry…..but If a really needed money, I don’t think that pawn those things would help me much.

2 comentarios:

  1. I would like to be like you, I would like to be careful with the money.... but I think I'm a little big spender ... I need to save money, yes, but I usually forget about it when I look at the fabrics store! just yesterday I spent a lot of money on some pencils... they're so amazing... but so expensive!! I think Marcuse is right.. that's all

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the same way like you I spend a lot of money in photocopy's for the university, every month is much money spend in this.

    ResponderEliminar