jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Trip to Perú


The best vacation of my life was during the summer of 2008. With my boyfriend ,back then, named Luis, we made the decision of traveling to Perú in February, specifically to Cusco and Machu Pichu. To achieve that goal, we had to work during the month of december and January, cause we needed enough many to be able to afford the bus tickets, the food, a Hostel and the tickets to enter to the different indian ruins that you can find on Perú.
At first, the trip was awful because we went to Arica by bus and it took us three days to get there!!!...to stay sitting such a long time is unbearable. But when we arrived to Perú, everything  was so much better. Before going  to Cusco we traveled to a little town name Puno that is about 4000 m. over the sea level. There we made a boat trip in the Titicaca lake and we saw the Uro's islands. These islands are artificial, made by the indians (man-made).
Cusco is a very beautiful city that mixes elements of the Spanish and the Inca culture. In some places you can see and compare constructions of both...
This trip was really important to me cause I always dreamed to be in Machu pichu...and I made it!!!!!. Moreover, during my time then I learned a lot of history, and  I meet a lot of people of other countries.

I never going to forget that summer...it was the best ever....

3 comentarios:

  1. I love to travel to Peru.
    I hope not too expensive
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great! I would like to be there, but the journey is so long... and you traveled by bus! three days! probably, if I had done that kind of trip, I would die... I admire your patience, and I'm happy too, because you can achieve your dream ♥
    kisses ~

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Three days on a bus? is too much! When I went to Quintero I traveled only 3 hours and I don't like it!... at least it worth it... I would like to travel to Perú someday, Like you

    ResponderEliminar