jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

The country I MUST visit


well...althouhg I would love to visit countries like France or Italy, I must say that the one place that I have to visit before I die is Rumania. My obsession with this land (I think), cames from my interest in horror literature. Since Bram Stocker wrote "Drácula" based in the famous prince of Wallachia, Vlad Dracul III, this country became a "must-go" destiny for the fans of this book. I would love to see and walk around  the Bran Castle that is near of Brasov, house of this bloodthirsty prince, who is known for impale people (especially of the Ottoman empire). Maybe I would go to the house where he was born too...among  other places!!!!!!. Of course, I would love to learn about the language and the culture in general too...not only about the things related with Vlad!!!!!. I don't know if this reason would be good enough to visit Rumania for another person...at least is a powerful reason for me .Until then, I must dream about foreign lands and castles, and smile every time I see the magnet of the Bran Castle that my mother gave me when she returned from Eastern Europe.

4 comentarios:

  1. Rumania should be a beautiful country and very interesting, like mysterious hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Rumania is a very exotic place I would like visit dis country to
      Kisses kta :D

      Eliminar
  2. Cata! I think it's a very good place to visit, I have the same motivation to go there, I'm a Bram Stoker's Dracula's fan too ♥
    Otherwise, I love ancient buildings, and those places would be perfect for taking photographs !!! can you imagine that? you and me with one of those castles in the background... it would be awersome!
    (ahahahaha, I'll go with you to that place ♥)

    ResponderEliminar