jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

First semester experience

What I remember of the first semester?... well, the first semester was really hard, with a lot to studied and many assigments. The truth is that the winter vacation didn't seem enough to rest and gain new energy, but I have to admit that the first semester had really  interesting subjects from which I learn a lot of thing. I must confess that my favorite ones where three: psycholinguistics, social pedagogy and children's imaginary. Althoug I didn 't really had a lot of free time, is always necessary have some extra activity besides the study. In my case was the bellydance cause to dance is the best way to spend energy, to exercise and to relax; that three aspects are essential in times of stress. Now, thinking in all the things that take place during that time, I can remember a lot of moments of stress, but the truth is that now I can't name any problem or challenge in particular... well, maybe are things that is better to forget. 

1 comentario:

  1. cata is so true what you say, the first half was difficult, but I hope this is much better :)

    ResponderEliminar