jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

My two best friends

Well, I must say that I'm a person of very few friends but really good ones. If I have to choose which is my best friend, I think that my "BFF" place is divided between two persons: one is a male and the other a female. Their names are Paulo and Evelyn. The first time I spoke with Paulo we were 11 years old. The teacher made us sit together because I was the "good girl" and Paulo was the "trouble kid" (maybe the teacher thought that I would be a good influence to him...or something like that). We didn't like each other and I must confess that I didn't want to speak or lend my pencils and other stuff to him. But after a time we formed a really tie bond and became the best friends ever...we have been friends for almost 15 years!!!.  The best memory that I have with him, is the one that I have of my 24th birthday. I was really sad and I didn't want to celebrate, but he made me do it...and it was one of the best birthdays that I've had!!!!.
My other best friend is Evelyn. We are classmates and although I know that I just met her (since last year) it's like we were old friends. We always do funny thing and go out to interesting places. Our favorite place to go is Rosa street, where we go to buy things to make ourselves jewelry and other accessories. We are never tired of talking with each other...even when we are at home after class we start to chat on facebook!!!!.
They are always there when I need them and the best of all...they always make me laugh!!!.
I'm a very lucky girl because I have the best friends ever <3



2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awwww !!! you're my best friend too! I think we were going to be friends anyway ♥
    I enjoy so much spending time with you, and remember, we need to go to the park and celebrate the お花見! (ohanami, the cherryblossom trees' contemplation), and buy some tea and sweets !

    ResponderEliminar